“You are not broken. You are becoming.”
“Love is giving someone the power to destroy you and trusting them not to”.
“…the problems between the parents become the problems within the children.”
“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success”.
Meet the Chief Planting Officer (CPO)
“Therapy is a place to strip yourself to bare bones yet still feel fully clothed…with the right therapist” ~LaQuita J.
LaQuita is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with a longing desire to ensure no one is left feeling like the only one in the room. Her warmth and empathy are key components in clients’ ability to develop an expeditious, authentic rapport, absent of judgment. LaQuita’s therapeutic style is change and solution-oriented complete with the humor and gentle challenging necessary to evoke the treatment outcomes you desire, in a safe space, full of grace.
The pH Method
Planted Hope’s mission is to instill life-changing hope in humanity strong enough to dispel fear and promote wellness.
Our vision is to create a safe space for holistic healing that produces hope, globally.
We aim to provide quality care to clients by consistently and intentionally remaining:
- Planted in Harmony to provide collaborative care
- Planted in Heart to passionately service the individuals, couples, families, and communities we serve
- Planted in Honor to provide services with the highest level of integrity
- Planted in Humility to embrace cultural sensitivity, mental and emotional safety, and diversity
- Most importantly- Planted in Hope to empower our fellow Planters to Hold On, Pain Ends
ACCESS YOUR CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT PORTAL BELOW TO CONTACT YOUR PROVIDER, REVIEW DOCUMENTS OR SELF-SCHEDULE.
VIEW OUR PRICES AND FILL OUT OUR
FEELER FORM TO SEE IF WE’RE A GOOD FIT.
MISS US BETWEEN SESSIONS, LOOKING FOR SOME HOPE INFLUENCE OR NEED SOME MID-WEEK MOTIVATION——
VISIT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
OFFERING TELEHEALTH SERVICES ONLY
ACCEPTING NEW SELF-PAY CLIENTS
10223 BROADWAY ST, STE P706
PEARLAND, TX 77584